The Story of Soggy Toast....in Ten Parts...Part Five

Friday, July 6, 2007

Part Five: Closed on Account of being Soiled

I have received many messages from readers on the fact that I should make more lists of things like I did in the earlier stages of blogging. As you can tell from previous blogs, I'm trying to do just that. So get the fuck off my back about it!!

I also have received several requests to bring back the "Guess what Clint's Listening to Now?!" topic. Seeing as I have not been living in an apartment below Clint for a year now, this subject seemed moot. But still, I suppose I enjoy the idea of still trying to guess.
So, here are my guesses as to what Clint is listening to right now:

- A nice piece of progressive rock, circa 1977 or thereabouts.

- Dogs barking at nothing, and barking, and barking, and barking.

- The sounds of Bleach, as only his ears can detect.

- His redneck neighbors plot his demise.

Please feel free to add your own guesses to the list. The closest guess will win a used wetnap and the scorn of the Allen. Clint Allen and those related to Clint Allen are not only eligible, but required to submit guesses. A sandwich is only considered a sandwich when two or more slices of bread are involved. Folding the bread in half over it's contents does not make it a sandwich, but rather a sad looking mock hotdog type thing. That has really nothing to do with this post, it's just from a drunken argument I had once.

No comments:

 

all Content © Copyright 2006-2010 | s.fisher williams / aqualab studios