There’s a Cake in My Pocket…

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

seuss_banner8

….and so we come to the end, Seven Days leading up to Theodor Seuss Geisel’s birthday. This post is entirely toooo late, and for that I apologize. I had intended to post the results of the contest earlier in the evening, but Mother Nature it seems had other plans for me. I have been fighting off a cold or something for the past several days, and I think I’m finally losing that fight.
All is not lost! I have everyone’s answers and I’m compiling them all into four groups for the four lotteries and will draw the winners tonight. The results will be posted tomorrow morning and I will make efforts to contact the winners (many of you failed to also include your contact info….Boo on you I say!)

Again, I apologize for the delay.

But let’s take this moment to wish Theodor Seuss Geisel a very happy Birthday, and I’d like to personally thank him for his books that my father read to me every night (well, at least until I was four) which inspired me into doing many of the things that I enjoy doing today.
Dr. Seuss, I’m glad I got to grow up with you. Happy Birthday!

…and here’s an added bonus…I received this on my phone during the day. It’s my favorite two little munchkins who I shall forever now refer to as Thing One and Thing Two:

photo(4)

No comments:

 

all Content © Copyright 2006-2010 | s.fisher williams / aqualab studios