the Fork Communion

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sorry again to all for the gap I let happen in the postings and updates of this here little written corner. I have to admit to being completely distracted with other things as of late....other things being artwork. I have found my wind again in the mode of drawing and have been doing so full time, sacrificing sleep, family and friends......and hygiene.....I am sweating cigarettes and coffee.

This is just going to be a quick post to let you all know about the upcoming show
that I'm fortunate enough to be a part of.



For those in the area, come on out. There are many artists that are going to be taking part in this, and I have a few pieces going up....one of which is a drawing I have spent two years working on and is one of the two only survivors of the great storage space disasters.

I will post pics of the show after the fact for those of you who can't make it, just so you can see how much fun we had without you and wonder if we made fun of you since you weren't there....which we will.

No comments:

 

all Content © Copyright 2006-2010 | s.fisher williams / aqualab studios