New for 06: Primate Hunting!!!!

Sunday, January 1, 2006

yet another list..

a Year of Things I Do Not want to Overhear Someone Say while Secretly Listening to their Conversation

- I find that I'm sexually attracted to sandwiches...
- *cough* the doctor says it's highly contagious! *cough*
- Head's Up!
- While prison did cure me of my heterosexuality, it did nothing to stop the overwhelming need to rape!
- Why yes! I did shit myself! Thanks for asking...
- Well, it's all the bathing in human blood that's keeping my skin so soft...
- I need to find something to wear for the next Art Soiree...do you know where hookers shop?
- I'm so angry, I just need to STAB someone!!!
- Does this estrogen make me look fat?
- Damnit! Have you seen a snake around here? I just had it a second ago....
- I'm almost done building that new torture room I told you about...
- Want to hear my new poem about my vagina?
- Our chef is so dedicated...he's been vomitting all day, but still came into work!
- Oh my God!!! The vial broke!! It's a good thing we're wearing these hazmat suits!
- This? It's my lucky foetus....
- I don't know what I'm going to do when Bush's term is up....I just can't imagine voting for anyone smarter than a 20th generation imbred!

No comments:

 

all Content © Copyright 2006-2010 | s.fisher williams / aqualab studios