Two in One…or The Second to Last Day..

Monday, December 12, 2011

I is for Imp

I
“I is for Imp” – 3.5x5 inch - ink on paper …ninth week of Alphabeasts.
I’ve got two posts in one for you today, the latest Alphabeast drawing, as you can see above, and the five latest Crumbly drawings just recently listed to the Etsy Store below…


CN_106          CN_107
CN_108          CN_109
CN_110

Tomorrow will be the last update to the Esty Store (well, last update of Crumbly Drawings).
There will be other items eventually listed – handmade Curio-Styled items; Prints: other drawings; etc. – but not before a break to get some needed work done…namely: completing the new website and finishing artwork for several submissions I can mention no more about at this time.
Sometimes I find it hard to think of how to end these posts, so today I’ll just do so by punching myself in the face and hitting “publish”…

No comments:

 

all Content © Copyright 2006-2010 | s.fisher williams / aqualab studios