And We all Fall Down….

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Two days, and ten more drawings listed on the Etsy Store.

CN_041          CN_042

CN_043          CN_044

CN_045          CN_046

CN_047          CN_048

CN_049          CN_050

You might be wondering to yourself if ghost cats have to haunt a place for nine times as long as anyone else, to which I have no answer. Now, had you been wondering if it’ll be that I’ll list items OTHER than the Crumbly Drawings I’ve been posting, then the answer is YES.

I have been working on finishing some hand made items, sculptures and masks, that I plan to add to the store as soon as finished. More info about that at a later time.

But, even so, I’ll be keeping with the five Crumbly Drawings a day routine until all 115 drawings are listed.

No comments:

 

all Content © Copyright 2006-2010 | s.fisher williams / aqualab studios