A Tragedy in the Form of Promised Things…

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I have threatened to do a lot of things over the past few years: finish various projects I started, in some cases, years before; Find a cure for sleep; Create artificial life from a variety of luncheon meats sewn together and then train it to ride the bus and make people very uncomfortable.
While many of these things I’ve threatened might never see the light of day, for reasons ranging from being impractical, not having the time or being illegal in most or all States, I am happy to report to you dear readers that I have finally made good on one of these long-time threats, that is, actually making a Pro account of my Café Press Store in order to offer more than one of any given thing. And while this might not be as exciting news as, say, reading about a man made of luncheon meats being torn asunder in the city streets by countless birds while a bus of horrified onlookers slowly start to feel a wave of relief, it…..well, it……let’s just move on.
So, in christening the new store (or the promise of the new store, as there is still a lot of formatting and additions to be made as I write this) I have added a few new items, as can be seen below.
514420093v9_480x480_Front514420093v9_480x480_Back








snow_carcass 
The coffee mug pictured above is entitled “Winter Scene” and was especially draw for drinking out of….whatever that means. No, actually, it means that this image will only come in mug form….at least for now.
I am in the process of designing many more mugs, and can pretty much predict that down the road, coffee mugs will dominate this store as they are quick and easy items that are made to hold one of my favorite things on this planet.
Dead_Unicorn
While I can’t say this bumper sticker is very artistic, I will say that it goes with my philosophy of nonsense…I can also say that there will be many more, just for the fun of it all.
Like I said, right now the store is rough and in it’s settling stages. There are just random items on the storefront that I’ll need to put in sections or do away with altogether. I’m also hoping to add at least one product per week, give or take…and some most likely will be sillier than others.
So check the store often, at least to see some artwork that I’ll not post anywhere else. And of course I’ll be posting updates of such things here.

No comments:

 

all Content © Copyright 2006-2010 | s.fisher williams / aqualab studios