The Things Three…

Saturday, February 27, 2010

So here’s a recap of the three drawings that are eligible to be won by you good folks. Like I said at the beginning, it isn’t necessary that you guess all three in order to win anything; the ones that you guess correctly put you into a drawing for that piece. But….here’s an added bonus for those of you who can guess all three correctly (of which, there are several already), there will be one last lottery and one lucky person will win one of the first copies of the Crumbly Nevertheless Collection that I’m currently putting together.
So again, Good Luck!

Untitled-1Thing One
_______

Untitled-2Thing Two
_______

Untitled-3Thing Three

HERE’S THE RULES: The contest ends on March 2nd, so you have until then to guess the above characters. You can guess as many times as you need…that is, if you realize that your first guess was wrong, you are allowed to guess again to make up for it, and so on. You can give your guesses to me either by commenting on this post (the comments have to be approved by myself, so they won’t be seen by anyone else) or by messaging me from my Facebook profile. DO NOT post it on my profile’s wall for everyone to see! Doing so will disqualify you from the contest…for real and stuffs.
Please include your email with your guesses so that I can contact you in the event of your winning one of the three drawings.

No comments:

 

all Content © Copyright 2006-2010 | s.fisher williams / aqualab studios