A Fistful of Pages…

Saturday, January 24, 2009

So, uh, yeah….the website is coming along. I have been threatening to finish this for so long I can’t even remember starting it to be completely honest. I want to say that I’m just days away from going live, but it seems that every time that I do, something goes horribly wrong or I wind up in a Turkish prison. So I’m done saying it. I’m just going to say that it’s come a long way since I decided to completely redesign it from a flash based site to entirely HTML, with most of the elements now completed…

Here's a peek of what to expect:

pages

So uh, yeah…I suspect that’ll I’ll receive grief from everyone now, which I deserve. Like I said, I’ve been threatening to complete this damn thing for as long as I’ve been online practically.

And, just for the record, everything written above is what I would have said if I didn’t just make the website live finally!!! Don’t believe me? I don’t blame you….but click on the image to go there nonetheless. Now, I need to go drink myself into a stupor.

No comments:

 

all Content © Copyright 2006-2010 | s.fisher williams / aqualab studios