Diary of the Broken Doll......

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just for the record, I have never wanted to have my face eaten off of my skull slowly by a monkey wearing high-heels......nor have I ever considered it a worthwhile aspiration to desire being sealed within an air-tight room, after drinking a gallon and a half of coffee and/or beer, whose very floor is tiled with chemically engineered biscuits that produce a vapor once in contact with human urine, that is equivalent to an entire days worth of Britney Speer's Alpo Farts.

The above is just a taste of what is to come, that being that I now officially have my own internet after over a year of using Coffee House WiFi when I could.

God help you all.

No comments:

 

all Content © Copyright 2006-2010 | s.fisher williams / aqualab studios