Exit Diogenes…

Saturday, September 29, 2012

It truly has been a long time since I posted any updates here, and as many of you might already know, a main reason for that has been the death of an old, good friend Jason Noble on August 4th. Jason had been fighting a rare form of cancer for three years, and his death hit all of his friends and family hard, as anyone could imagine. It also made my little narcissistic ways seem completely unimportant for the time-being.

I cannot really say anything that this article hasn’t said better: http://leoweekly.com/music/carry-him-forward

In any case, a lot has gone on since my last update, and I have a lot of catching up to do. But for now, let me once again say goodbye to Jason, my friend and someone I totally looked up to, and leave you all with just a bit of the beauty he left behind.

Lloyd’s Register from The Sea & the Bells

You will be missed….

No comments:

 

all Content © Copyright 2006-2010 | s.fisher williams / aqualab studios